Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Hollywood Production Code: The Full Text

When I first wrote about the Hollywood Production Code last July, I lamented the fact that I could not find the full text of the document on the internet. Recently, and kind and anonymous reader sent a link to The Code from Wikipedia.org. You can read more about the draconian document along with its full text here.

One of my new year's resolutions was to make this blog more user friendly, and sadly I have not made much progress on that front. The reasons range from not being technically savvy to pure procrastination. While I struggle to work on this site, please know that if you have any questions, an e-mail address is in my profile (another area that needs a lot of work!).

Again, thanks to the reader who sent the link!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home